Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picnic in the Park

To be honest, I don't really feel like coming up with words to fill this page..... so I'm not. You can enjoy our picnic and 77 degree weather through the pictures. Yes, be jealous it was gorgeous and I know cold weather is rolling back in up north. Don't worry, two more months and you will be in the clear. Addi wouldn't smile for any of the pictures (which is fairly normal), but in her defense she has been sick for the past two days. She also has a lovely bruise on her cheek courtesy of the soap holder in the bathtub. Anyway, it was serendipity and I even let Andy hold the camera for a moment, but we couldn't get Addi to look at the camera. I blame this on the fact that I have had it in her face since she was born. I think she thinks it is just an accesseory I wear and she really doesn't care.

















No comments:

Post a Comment