Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some New Favorites

Pinterest has rocked my world! I LOVE it and spend way to much time on it. If you haven't set up a board yet it is a MUST!! However, be warned that it is highly addictive and could take up much of your time :)
I have so many DIY crafts I want to do and recipes to try. My weekly menu has gone from blah to fabulous... you have no idea how bad of a makeover my list of meals needed. I just wanted to share the things we have tried thus far.
Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake
This was AMAZING!! It had a hint of lemon which just put it over the top on yummy goodness. It's a must try. I will be making it for the rest of my life. If you ever stay at my house, expect to have this for breakfast:)



This was very yummy. My only suggestions is to make sure you let the onions get soft because I kept biting into crunchy onions. I also wasn't crazy about the amount of spinach in this, but I am not too crazy about the texture. Overall, it was really really good and I will totally make it again.


I think Andy liked this recipe way more then I did, but I still thought it was good. I just thought the whole ranch packet was a little much. Also, we didn't get to make the potatoes because when I got the bag out there were little white worms coming out of them. This is the second time this is happened... I don't know if it's Wal-Mart or me that causes this, but it makes me mad.



                  Now this was delish!! I loved it! I have no complaints or suggestions... oh so good!


Ok, I don't know how she made hers look so pretty, but mine was not a neat as this. It was good though, but I think next time I will make it with ham and use cheddar cheese instead of the kind she had listed.

Pizza Muffins
Ok, I had put these on the menu, but forgot to get pepperoni :( We tried hamburger which was not so good. I can suggest however to do half of the Italian seasoning that is suggested (it was overwhelming) and stick with pepperoni because I think it would be much better.

So, that's it my friends.... look me up on Pinterest ;) pinterest.com


1 comment:

  1. ummmmm thank you for posting these!! I can't wait to try some. My pinterest is lame right now, but I am working on it ;)

    ReplyDelete