Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

My little man is one. Crazy.  It is amazing how time just keeps moving faster and faster. My first year with him went twice as fast as my first year with Addi. It was such a good year... I can't tell you how incredibly sweet Mr. Brandly is. Oh man, it is like.... steal your heart and not give it back kind of sweet. He sure stole mine and I think he knows it :)

Happy Birthday, Brandly Carsten! We love you soooooooo much!














I didn't watermark these pictures so out of town family members could easy print them. So, please don't be a creeper and steal my work.  © E. Walters Photography.

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this! lovely blog girl! keep 'em comin'!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love the chalk board you brought out. Also I am a creeper but not the stealing pictures kind.

    ReplyDelete