Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick Note to My Babies

Tomorrow is the big day! Our life will once again drastically change as we go from a family of three to four. It is strange how bitter/sweet it is..... ok the sweet FAR outweighs the bitter. I will just miss my one on one relationship with Addi. She is it and it will never just be me and her again. BUT I am sooooo excited that our little baby boy arrives tomorrow and I look forward to getting to know and love him.

To Addi:
Big girl, I am so excited to watch you transform into a big sister. I know you will love and protect your baby brother like no other. I hope your friendship with him runs deep and your love deeper still. I am so proud of the little girl you are. You are beautiful inside and out and have such a sweet and sassy inner spirit that I love. I know you don't have a clue as to what is about to hit you, but I know you will handle it with such ease and grace. I love you sweet girl! 

To Brandly:
We are so excited to meet you! How special that you get to share your birthday with your daddy! I didn't grow up with a brother so I really have no idea what to expect, but I am looking forward to all your boy spirit! I'll take the dirt and scraped knees!
 I pray that you will grow into a Godly man, who seeks the Lord with diligent integrity. I also pray you will be a leader of Godly character throughout your life. What a blessing you are to us!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment