Monday, August 1, 2011

I married the REAL Prince Charming

I mean, really, who wants a man that comes riding in on bright sunny days to be the hero. What about the other parts of the day/week/month/ and year when Cinderella isn't feeling up for chores, Sleeping Beauty can't get out of bed, and Beauty is looking more beastly.... where is the Prince then? Actually, he is currently being held hostage in my little cottage. That's right! I married the REAL Prince Charming and he happens to have a real name... just call him Andy :)


He doesn't just "save" me on the days that will bring him glory and victory, but he wins the little battles that take place in real life on a daily basis. You know what I'm talking about.... he is currently married to a 38 week pregnant lady who has taken the shape of a watermelon. My Prince Charming cooks dinner, cleans the floors, does the dishes, and the laundry. Did I mention he bakes too?? He has taken on all kind of crazy house projects along with potty training a 20month little girl (which requires a significant amount of cleaning pee off hardwood floors and rugs....and occasionally himself).My prince is the down on the floor, get me involved kind of dad too.            He is pretty dreamy if I say so myself.

Hey, babe, if you read this (which I am going to tell you to do) ... just know that I appreciate ALL that you have done, not only in the past 9 months, but our whole marriage. You make my life a whole lot sweeter (and easier) and I am so thankful for the blessing that is YOU! LOVE YAH!

1 comment:

  1. Husbands are the best--stepping up, taking on all sorts of jobs, bending over backwards, all while their woman is very pregnant. Those men are few. Sounds like you have been blessed with a Knight who truly loves you. So happy for you!

    And on a side note, best wishes to you as you prepare to birth a beautiful baby! May it be smooth and may you be able to return home to your little girl quickly!

    From a fellow wife and mom.

    ReplyDelete