Thursday, July 28, 2011

 If I could live anywhere, it would be in Colorado.... it's the mountains that have captured my heart. I love everything about them! Hiking, camping, trail running, coffee shops..... and it goes on and on. Before we left Texas for Nebraska, I told Andy that if we got a chance to zip over to Denver for a weekend, we were going! So, when Andy's family asked if we wanted to take a weekend trip over the 4th of July, I called my doctor in Texas and told her I would see her a week later.

Dinosaur Ridge (aka Andy living out his childhood dream)




Dino Footprints

No Grandma, I got this!



Quick "Hike" Yea, as much as I wanted to strap on my backpack and head out for a 12mile hike, pregnancy doesn't really permit that. So, we went on a wimpy little trail that ran along a river.


Addi is an outdoor enthusiast, like her parents. One more reason
to move to Colorado right?

I am not a fan of having my picture taken while I am in the later stages of pregnancy.
Everything seems to plump up along with the belly.





Do you think she enjoyed it?









No comments:

Post a Comment