Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Day in the Life of.... US!

I am not going to lie, our day to day business is not very exciting.  I typically don't budget a lot of money for gas for my car which means we pretty much stay at home for most of the week. I used to be kinda annoyed with that fact, but I have decided that my time alone with these babies is very limited. I get five years, only a short five years, with them and then they are off to school. Once school starts, life gets crazy and I KNOW that I will look back and miss the days where all I had to do was smooch on their cheeks, change their diapers, and take naps with them. 

So, I realize that most people don't care what we do during the day, but I need to document it for me. I want to  look back in 15 years and remember what it was like. However, these pictures make it look a lot better than it really is. It is really easy to grab the camera when somebody is being cute, it's not so easy to snap pictures when you are dealing with a little girl who threw her fork at your head. Just remember THAT when you read blogs and think, " Their life is perfect". It's probably not.... it's probably more like this burnt piece of toast .
  Some parts look really good, but some look pretty ugly. We could even cut off the black part and only show the nicely toasted part, but it doesn't change that there are still areas that aren't so pretty.

Yea, I burnt my breakfast. We opted to just go straight for the peanut butter with our spoons.
 It's so lovely seeing bread crumbs in your pb. I can't be blamed for that...


This is called being real people. Yes, I wear Christmas pj's and yes, it has to match. It takes me until 11:00am to get OUT of my pjs and into real clothes. This is not by choice.. I have to wait until one kid is either sleeping or content enough to be happy on their own.








 This was our advent for the day. It passed a good two hours until Daddy got home. I am planning to show you the whole advent tree soon, but for now this is all you get:) So, I don't know where the rest of the pictures went??I spent all day getting this far on this post and I have no more energy to retrieve more photos.. I guess this is all we get. haha oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment