Monday, December 12, 2011

The Owens

 I have been trying to get this posted for three days!! Every time I go to work on it, something comes up and it keeps getting delayed. I usually post pictures through Picasa, but it isn't linking the pictures I need to the web.
 ANYWAY........... sorry to keep bombarding you with these pictures, but I am almost done. On Saturday, I met up with Lee and Shannon and miss Avery for a family shoot. Shannon was the first person to really reach out to me in Houston. She invited to me to her house and listened to me complain about how much I hated Houston and how I just wanted to go home. Then she watched my tiny apartment for a whole two weeks, while we went home. HAHA... I look back now and think, "Why did she want to be my friend?" All I did was whine and put her to work. She is super sweet (Lee is great too... don't want you to think I don't like him or something). Now they have sweet little Avery and I think that they need to have another one soon ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment