Thursday, December 8, 2011

Patrick/McCadden Family

Not going to lie.. I was nervous about taking these pictures. My friend, Kellie, was kind enough to suggest me for her family pictures (well, let's not make it sound better than it was. I had sent out an email to my small group at the same time her mom was thinking about family pictures). 10 people! It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought... they pretty much placed themselves and I just moved them around a bit. I was also nervous because Kellie knows a lot about cameras and taking pictures... probably more than I do. Overall they turned out well. I learned, however, that just because I don't like a picture, doesn't mean that they won't. :)



Ok,  loved the little boy on the left! He had a strange face in almost every picture. I laughed so hard looking through the pictures :)









No comments:

Post a Comment