Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Have You Ever...?


I am just wondering if you have ever....
.... examined the desert



..... or spied on an alligator




.... or perhaps explored the deep blue





...... maybe even chatted with a giraffe


.....have you counted the stripes on a zebra


.... or encountered something new



.... certainly you have said "Bonjour" to a butterfly









..... or maybe even hung out with monkeys on a lagoon








I am sure you have measured a rhinos horn


and taken naps with a lemer too.





I know I have pondered with gorillas



and snarled my teeth with bears named Blue.




So I guess what I am really wondering ....
Is have you ever been to the
ZOO?




















1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth--This post is sooo creative and awesome! I think you have a great talent! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your family life and beautiful pictures of Addi!

    ReplyDelete