Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Moment to Brag!


I just need to say that I have been INCREDIBLY blessed! My baby girl is incredibly BEAUTIFUL! I can not tell you how many times I get stopped by random people who think Addi is gorgeous. They are in love with her big blue eyes and little curls. I have never been so proud of anything in my life. My baby girl has become my finest moment, gold medal, and greatest gift.
I have never been one to talk to random strangers, but I have loved hearing all the stories that have come from having a baby. Little old ladies will tell me about all their children and how much each of them weighed when they were born. Moms offer advice, whether I ask for it or not, and everybody tells me not to blink because it goes so fast and to cherish every moment.
So often I find myself thinking, "I can not believe that she is mine" I WILL cherish every moment that God gives me with this beauty that he has given me!
I am such a proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment