Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Addileigh Grace!


My baby is ONE. ONE! How is that even possible? I had no idea, that first time I held my baby girl, just how much she would change my life... how much my heart would become so incredibly intertwined with hers. I had NO idea how much I could love a person so small...it is never ending, everlasting..striving to be a selfless kind of love. Who knew that that little baby could make you so frustrated and so happy all in the same moment. My heart overflows with thankfulness for God's greatest gift. (I could go on and on, but my computer is typing one letter per every 5sec).

For Addi's first b-day, we decided to go with The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme. I thought it was a great illustration for Addi's first year. She started out as a tiny little "egg" (for the sake of the comparison) and grew into such a beautiful butterfly.












    Happy 1st Birthday Addileigh Grace Walters!

No comments:

Post a Comment