Thursday, December 2, 2010

It started in low. Then it started to grow....




It's here! Do you feel it?........

Christmas! Magic...
You know the feeling.        It is like when your
heart skips a beat and your breath catches in your chest. You begin to feel rising when the first
Christmas song is played... "It's Beginning
to look a lot like Christmas". The feeling grows and grows and grows inside of you until you think you might burst!
..... it's Christmas!










 I was much more acquainted with that feeling when I was younger. My sister and I would spend HOURS lost under the tree. Arranging and rearranging each package that awaited us. Touching each ornament that hung delicately from the evergreen. Sadly, it seems, age and life steal some of that magic away. The innocence of youth is snatched from your hands all to soon, way before you are ready to let it go....Yet, the time has come for me to pass it on. To rekindle my lost magic in the heart of a little girl who has a whole world of innocence and make believe just waiting for her to discover.... and then... just maybe.. I will catch a piece of the Christmas' that I once knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment