Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Photos- The Loupes

I have had such a fun couple weeks taking pictures for family and friends. I am considering the possibility of diving into photography as a side job. I LOVE it! As cheesy as this is going to sound, I get so much joy from taking pictures. I have always loved being creative through different venues like writing and doing different craft/ house projects. Photography has been so much fun for me to learn (still learning... as you will see in some of my pictures) and it would be so much fun to be able to do it on a regular basis.

 Lauren and Paul Loupe (and their beautiful dog Hampton) were kind enough to let me take pictures for them. We headed out to Hermann park and fought the swarm of people and humidity to capture these photos. Hermann park is the home to one of my favorite things to do in Houston. Andy and I LOVE going to  the Miller Outdoor Theatre and watching their free performances. It is now also one of my favorite places to take pictures. So BEAUTIFUL!








Stay tuned! Tomorrow will be my sister and her hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the pics, Elizabeth! And, your subjects aren't so bad either! ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete