Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Saulsberry

Em and I decided that it would be a good idea to take family pictures while we were together. Wichita has the cutest little area called Old Town with so many awesome photo opportunities. So we scoped it out and found this adorable little wine shop that was all decorated for Christmas. It was never open, but the outside was perfect for us. The only problem was it was FR-FR-FREEZING!!!! I had awesome outfits picked out, but they ended up being covered by jackets with two layers underneath. On top of everything, Addi was SUPER cranky (which is why Andy and I are only half smiling). Cried the whole way there and through most of the pictures. Em was trying so hard to get her to smile.

For the record, I think my sister is absolutely adorable in these pictures (she may disagree). I am SOOO happy with the way they turned out. They are totally and completely my style! My brother in law, was kind enough to deal with Addi's grumpiness and take our family pictures.




















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! Your sister is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebeth! You have an awesome gift! You can truly make ordinary pictures amazing! After the kids get bigger, you need to go professional!!!

    ReplyDelete