Friday, January 13, 2012

Just because my Junior High self would...

One of the blogs I read (and love) is Flower Patch Farmgirl. She recently posted this little survey and encouraged us to play along. No problem. I have always LOVED doing these, especially in Junior High and High School. The romantic side of me thought that some boy would read it and find me instantly irresistible and interesting. I can't tell you the number of times this tactic failed..... oh well, I scored a pretty awesome guy in the end :)

current guilty pleasure: At the moment, it would be the Oreos sitting in my pantry ( I NEVER allow myself to buy them... for good reason)
current nail color: I never paint my finger nails, but my toes are sporting a refreshing tangerine
current playlist: I just go with whatever music fits my mood

current read: Water For Elephants
current drink: Dr. Pepper.... ALWAYS!
current food: Tacos
current favorite tv show: Once Upon A Time
wish list: Just look in the current Pottery Barn magazine
current needs: more patience

current triumphs: running consistently  
current bane of my existence: potty training a two year old
current celebrity crush: Jake Gyllenhall (he stole my heart in October Sky and has kept in ever since)current indulgence: Once again, the Oreo comes knocking.
current blessing: my Dad's stay

 current outfit: blue sweatpants, gray t-shirt, and a red Nebraska zip-up hoodie (lame)
current excitement: IT'S FRIDAY
current mood:  neutral
current link: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment