Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ready to Run



I started running again. It hurts. I haven't consistently run in over two years and I am feeling it BIG TIME! I am verrrrrrrrrrrry slow, but I am up to 3.6 miles. I only need to get up to 13 miles by March .... no big deal. Haha! Yeah, right! We will see what happens.

I know a lot of people hate running, but I have always enjoyed it. It doesn't always feel good when I am sucking air, but afterwards is amazing. My body feels sooo good... LOVE that feeling! Watching weight drop off isn't so bad either :) I have never run to become some skinny minny, but I do have some baby weight to lose. Brandly really did a number on my stomach. I have gotten into all my jeans, except one pair and I hope to back in those soon. I don't care if I ever get into a size two or four.... perfectly happy with a size six; I think that is where my body is naturally sized. Not really sure how that would read on a scale because I NEVER check my weight. That's part of why I like running so much; I can eat what I want (for the most part) and still feel comfortable in my body. However, I think this mama is done with bikinis :)

Still getting used to my new lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment