Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NEW HOUSE!!

We are FINALLY in our new House!!!! Wow....what a ride! I know everybody stresses and feels overwhelmed during their home buying process, but MAN there were many times where I thought I might of had an ulcer from my level of stress. BUT we made it and I am sitting in my cute chair by the fireplace (sadly there is no fire burning to keep me company).
                           {This is just a broad view of the living room...excuse the unpacking mess}
{Addi helping Daddy put the crib back together}
I love our new home :) A place to finally call our own. Whoever thought it would be in Houston,Tx? I can't WAIT to get paint on these walls and you have no idea how badly I want to put up my decorations... one step at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment