Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo Woes

I am finding it impossible to take Addi's picture these days. She is ALWAYS on the move... she never sits still.I know this is typical for her age, but I guess I figured that I have a pretty nice camera which should be able to take pictures quickly. I mean, it isn't the top of it's class, but I would say it is at least earning an A. Never the less, Addi is just too quick (and our apartment has horrible lighting which doesn't help). Sooooo... we tried venturing out onto the porch. I just bought Addi this ADORABLE patio chair so I figured... if I put her in the chair with a ball to play with she would sit still long enough for a good picture or two....right? UMmm... WRONG-O! Yah, the cat got out and everywhere the cat was, Addi was looking. Well, wouldn't you know it... the cat wanted to walk BEHIND the chair. Needless to say... I got pictures of the back of Addi's head. Awesome. So out of my attempt to get some new pictures, I got a whopping three (and only two I would deem as decent).

...... maybe I will have luck in 4 years. ummmm RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment