Monday, September 6, 2010

Daddy = Love




Addi loves her Daddy. They had slow start to their loving bond. Not so much on Andy's side, but Addi was only interested in her mommy for the first couple of months. I was her world. I fed her, rocked her, was up with her during the night, and spent the whole day with her. Andy was more then willing to do these things, but honestly it was just easier if I took care of it.

Thankfully, Andy had the summer months off from school and so I decided to hand over most of the duties to him... making up for lost time. They got to spend some quality time together. We even got to the point where I could leave Addi with her dad for more then a minute or two. Yay! That meant mommy could actually go out for a girl's night without having to tote little miss along.


Nope, it didn't take long for Addi to figure out that maybe her daddy wasn't so bad. In fact, she decided that she actually loved her daddy.... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment