Monday, September 13, 2010

Blah

{welcome to my grumpy/annoyed/leave me alone face}

It is just one of those days. You know those days when EVERYTHING annoys you? Yah... that's me today. My attitude is horrible. I don't really know why, I just woke up this way. Everything is frustrating me and unfortunately, Addi is the only person around... so she is getting the brunt of my frustration. I don't want to be touched, I am mad that it 95 degrees outside with 78% humidity, I am tired of dealing with house stuff, the apartment is a mess, and there is an disgusting odor floating around that I can't seem to find the source of. AGH!!


I mean today day is the day where even everybody's happy posts on facebook are irritating, but then again, so are the downer ones. I am annoyed by the people who always post these happy perfect posts. I mean, come on, nobody's life is that perfect and happy go lucky ALL the time. Yet, the people who complain ALL the time make me want to write on their wall, "Get over it already". So, hopefully your facebook post is neutral. I mean, I know that I am being pretty ridiculous at the moment.... REALLY...facebook status is what is making me annoyed? Waste of time. Pretty sad when you are annoyed at your own annoyance.


I just really want to be left alone. I want to snap my fingers and make everything in the apartment clean and in its place. After that I want to sit on the couch and watch a movie. I think a nice fall candle might make me a little happier. Maybe I'll go buy one later.

Deep down I want to apologize for this grouchy post, but I am too grumpy to really even feel that bad about it. So although this really isn't coming from my heart..... I am sorry for this rather depressing blog post .

No comments:

Post a Comment