Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is it too early for chores?


I know... I have been horrible about blogging regularly. I don't know how some of these bloggers do it..posting every single day?? HOW? For one, how do they have the time? And two, my list of interesting daily events is limited to snack time and walking the dog. Basically non-existent. Addi's stage is not particularly my favorite age range either. I honestly don't know what to do with her. Give me a three or four year old and I'm set, but a one year old?????....

I am taking an online class in a last effort push to finish school before next fall. Yes, I have been in school for SEVEN years. I take part of the blame. It is not generally wise to switch majors your senior year, but moving to Houston has taken a huge toll on my completion. Anyway, homework every other day... blah. 


So, Addi has turned into a helper around the house, which I encourage.... obviously! She literally gets excited when she hears the dish washer being opened. At this rate I figure we can have her loading and unloading the dishes(with the help of a step stool)in a years time? She also seems drawn to the laundry so maybe I can cross that off my list as well. Hey, a Mom can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment