Sunday, January 16, 2011

The weather has been so gloomy! A person can only handle so much dreary weather before it starts to weigh on you. I always thought it would be cool to live in Seattle, but after a week of cloudy weather, I can see why they have the highest suicide rate in the county. A person needs some sun! I have no motivation to put on anything that doesn't include elastic, let alone venture out of the house. So, we stayed in.... all week! Lord have mercy, I am sick of these walls. I have my fingers crossed for sunshine tomorrow and if it doesn't make a grand appearance....... I'm checking myself into a mental hospital. Ok, not really, but I have a little girl who is itching to ride her buggy on the driveway. How did I manage all those years of being stuck inside all winter?? I guess I was crazy enough, back then, to just bundle up and head outside for a jog. Those days are long gone.




Sundays are, however, good rain days. It is the perfect excuse to keep you snuggled up inside, spending hours curled up on the bed with the family. You don't have to DO anything..... simply enjoy the company of one another. That is exactly what we did.




...... but we are keeping an eye to the sky, beckoning (or pleading)the sun to come out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment