Wednesday, September 14, 2011

He is ALL Boy!

I had no idea that boys are "boy" from birth. Does that make sense? I mean all the qualities in boys, that I am not such a fan of, start from birth. I am talking the stinky, smelly, always dirty, I'm a BOY kind of qualities.

I had no idea there was such a difference between boys and girls so early. Addi had her fair share of gross moments, but nothing like her brother. Brandly grunts, sweats, poops, passes gas, and smells like it's his mission to prove his manhood. I have literally been sprayed with poop, peed on an insane amount of times, and covered in spit-up. I change my and his clothes at LEAST three times a day. He is a boy..... all 11+ pounds of him ( he is already in 3-6month clothing).



He is uber sweet though! He will fall asleep in my arms (which was only a dream with Addi) and smile just because...... he pretty much melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. oh elizabeth... i seriously could have written this post shortly after jed was born. and i told plenty of people the same thing! elli always(well most of the time) smelled yummy, was so dainty and sweet. jed on the other hand had greasy hair, smelled strange shortly after bath and was just such a ... BOY!! they are so fun though and really do melt a mamas heart. but you are so right... they are different right from the start! love seeing your pics... they are both sooo adorable!! hope all is well with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete