Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This and That

It was a happy weekend :) My 26th birthday was on Friday and we celebrated it by meeting my sister and her husband in Dallas.I always feel like the age I am turning seems so old! What am I going to think when I turn 30?? Not saying that I think my 30 year old friends are old or anything, but for me to turn that age seems strange. I have four more years though before I have to worry about that (whew!) Anyway, I wanted to take my camera to Dallas, but when you already have to keep track of a million kids items; it just seems to be a hassle. So, no pics... :(
 I do, however, have some pics of this handsome boy...




Never gets old! Gotta love the spit-up on his leg in this last picture. I did eventually wipe it up :)

In other news... I remember when I used to stand in Add's room thinking it would be so great when she was actually old enough to play in it. Yea, I take it back. This is what her room typically looks like now-a-days
A HUGE mess!! Maybe it will look less messy when I paint the walls.... or not.

Oh,man... I got caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment