Thursday, September 22, 2011

Soooooo Tired

This picture pretty much sums up my mood. Tired and dreary. Yes, I edited the picture.. it was a little bit more upbeat, like I was at one time. I think the kids have conspired against me because somebody is always awake when I want to sleep. Here is how it works:
1. Brandly is sleeping, but Addi is wide awake at 7 am
2. Addi decides to sleep until 9:45 but Brandly thinks eating, at the wee hours of the morning, is a good idea
3. Brandly is napping, but Addi has no idea how to talk quietly so Brandly is woken up
4. Addi finally falls asleep, but Brandly belts out a cry and now both children are wide awake
5. Addi falls asleep and Brandly decides to stay up until 1am.... then Addi chooses to wake up bright and early (see point one)

.............. it goes on and on. I will get to sleep someday right?? Brandly will someday sleep through the night or maybe even four to six hours. I am just wondering why I get these babies who don't sleep for long periods of time? At least Brandly doesn't stay up until 5am. Yes, that's right.. Addi would stay up until FIVE AM some nights. I would just sit in the living room and CRY! Sooooo thankful Brandly has only pushed it to 1am.

So here is to happy, sunny AND sleep filled days!
She looks like such a little baby in this pic, but it was only taken 3 months ago.
They grow up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. I know we don't really talk much...but I do like to read your posts. They are honest, whether good or bad, and that is refreshing. :) I just wanted to tell you to have hope. The first 2 or 3 months are the hardest, until the lil one develops a sleeping pattern. Then it's good for awhile until they start teething, then it's good again. :)
    Have hope. Find the little things that make you happy and grab hold of them. Your babies won't stay little forever, and one day you might just look back and miss these days.

    ReplyDelete