Friday, November 26, 2010

Family Pictures









We didn't get family pictures taken last year... I was nine months pregnant and not really interested in having my belly as the focal point of a family picture. This year we had a friend back home take our pictures while we were home for Thanksgiving. She did such an amazing job! Poor Addi had such a rude awakening. After we purposely drove her around for 45min so she could nap, she was awaken by being pulled from a warm car into 22 degree weather. No smiles from that baby. She was so cold, she was literally shaking. What type of parents do that to their child???..... oh wait.. we do. I still think her pictures are ADORABLE. Oh my, she totally has my heart! (If anybody in Kearney wants some great pictures, I would totally recommend Breann Hershberger... she could totally start a business).

No comments:

Post a Comment