Monday, November 1, 2010

Want to Sneak a Peak?

Before I say anything, I have to say this.... God is SO GOOD!
This house is such a HUGE blessing to us and we
would have never been able to find anything like it back
home. I am not going to tell all you Kearney people how much
we paid for this house because you would be SO jealous
you would probably throw up. So, go ahead and think
we paid way more for it then what we actually did .... it gives me
secret pleasure:)





 Please Note: the bedrooms are not  painted yet and I didn't put up a pic of the third bedroom because it is basically storage at the moment.
Addi's Room


This is the master bedroom. The one room I am completely helpless
when it comes to decorating. It also has a master bath
 This is the house that I walked into and had that "THIS IS IT" moment. We actually bid on another house though because it was four bedrooms and cheaper. God knew where we were supposed to be and Iam so grateful. You are all invited to come stay with us any time.. nothing would give me greater pleasure!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your house!!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth--your house is so lovely. You should be a decorator. You have talent! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to know how much you spent on your house (you can thank your mom for that) and I have to say... JEALOUS!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete