Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog-tember:4

Today's prompt: Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!

      They say great minds think alike. I had this post all prepped when I saw that my girl, Marianne had shared the same thing. She was my roomie on last years mission trip to Kenya. It was such a God thing! I think our love for Africa is probably why we both gravitated towards this particular trend; that and the fact that we seem to beat to the same drum.

     That being said, I don't know that too many people know about what I am about to share. Everybody needs to know about it though; not only is it gorgeous but it supports an incredible cause. Drum roll please.....


 

    31 Bits is this amazing company based out of Uganda. They employ women who basically have nothing left and they take them in and teach them the trade of paper bead jewelry. Any product they sell goes to help give these women hope and livelihood. It's amazing! It's also a Christian company as the 31 in their name comes from Proverbs 31. But if that wasn't enough, their jewelry is beautiful. You will find me wearing one of their pieces every week, multiple times a week. Please visit www.31bits.com to view their gorgeous jewelry as well as learn more about their company. 

1 comment:

  1. Great minds!!!!!

    You're actually the one that introduced me to this company!! Loooove it! And love you!

    ReplyDelete