Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SEVENTEEN: Blog Vlog

Today's prompt: Be brave! Make a vlog!

Well, this has been quite the adventure, I must say! Putting myself in front of a camera alone, is quite a stretch for me, but I wanted to take the challenge. I was hoping it was going to be easy breezy, but it was NOT.AT.ALL. My phone was being difficult and so trying to film this thing was a challenge in and of itself (as you will see) and then trying to post the video..... Well, let's just say it took an hour. Alas, it is UP! Praise Jesus! 


7 comments:

  1. Love your accent :-) p.s I didn't know what vlog meant either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an accent? Oh boy! What kind of accent is it? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The giggles of your kiddies made my heart I love it. Great job lady! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your kids are adorable!! Haha I love the ending. Too cute! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! And I'm jealous that you're in Texas! I'm not too far and I come back as often as possible ;) So glad you've jumped in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ebeth!!! I am so proud of you! You did! You were brave! Those little laughs :) They loved it!

    ReplyDelete