Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SIXTEEN: Ebeth Revealed

Today's prompt: "Most people don't know this but..."

       I like to think I am pretty much an open book when it comes to my life. I have vowed to be as authentic as possible, but I also have recognized that there are some things that need and should be kept personal. That being said, I will try to think of some things that aren't blatantly obvious to those who know me well. 
  
                                                                     ...... I hate washing dishes. I            
                                                                     mean, I don't even like taking 
                                                                     the dishes out of the sink and
                                                                     placing it in the dishwasher (where 
                                                                     all the actual washing is done).
                                                                     I have lovingly given that job to
                                                                     my hubby. 
                                                                    .
                                                                    ..... I fervently believe that I was
                                                                    born in the wrong decade. From 
                                                                    where I am standing, the 50's seem
                                                                    like a much better fit. I love the old
                                                                    fashion traditions, and simplicity of
                                                                    it all. 
                                                                    
                                                                    ...... I looooove peanut butter. I eat at
                                                                    LEAST two tablespoons a day. Crunchy pb,
                                                                    thank you very much!
                                                                    
                                                                    ...... I started running at a very young age. I 
                                                                    think I was probably eight when I started 
                                                                    running with my Dad. Sadly, I have always been
                                                                    terribly slow. No matter how hard I train, I 
                                                                    always end up at the back of the pack. 
                                                                    
                                                                    ...... I was born in Seattle, WA but I have never
                                                                    been back since. It's on my bucket list (I don't 
                                                                    actually have a bucket list).
                                                                    
                                                                    ...... I become severely hostile when I am pregnant.
                                                                         My husband called me a "viper" through both of my                                                                                  pregnancies. What can I say? Hormones do crazy 
                                                                    things.

                                                                    ...... I love to read, but get waaay too caught up in 
                                                                    the books. It becomes really hard for me to put a 
                                                                    good book down and so I basically neglect all
                                                                    people and/or responsibilities around me.

                                                                    ...... I sincerely enjoy getting older. I do! I love 
                                                                    looking back on my life and seeing how I have 
                                                                    changed and grown, but I also get excited in 
                                                                    knowing that it will just continue with 
                                                                    each passing year. 

      So there you have it! I hope you learned something new about me and I look forward to reading everybody y'all's post at Brave Love
                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. I hear Seattle has fantastic coffee and RAIN. Let's go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not universal, but i can experience getting fully sucked into a book as well. When my husband worked night shift I stayed up way too late reading all the time because I never felt like going to bed!

    ReplyDelete